Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Go lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
- There are 586,000,000 reasons to play the lottery today
- Former MSU president used football to build an academic powerhouse
Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
Wait Wait Don't Tell Me - Peter Sagal and Carl Kasell host the weekly NPR News quiz show. Each week you can test your knowledge against some of the best and brightest in the news and entertainment world while figuring out what's real news and what's made up.
Saturday, December 21, 2013 5:03pmStory: We recorded our show in Memphis, Tenn., this week, so we've invited Memphis soul legend Carla Thomas to answer three questions about other people also named Thomas.
Saturday, December 14, 2013 5:03pmStories: 1) Who's Carl This Time 2) Panel Round One 3) Bluff The Listener 4) Not My Job: Actor Oscar Isaac On Folk Music Vs. Filk Music 5) Panel Round Two 6) Guess The Newsmaker 7) Limericks 8) Lightning Fill In The Blank 9) Prediction
Saturday, December 7, 2013 5:03pmStories: 1) Who's Carl This Time? 2) Opening Panel Round 3) Bluff The Listener 4) Not My Job: Nick Lowe Gets Quizzed On Peace, Love And Understanding 5) Panel Round Two 6) Limericks 7) Lightning Fill In The Blank 8) Prediction
Saturday, November 30, 2013 5:03pmStories: 1) Our Favorite Things 2) Our Favorite Things, Continued 3) More Favorite Things
Saturday, November 23, 2013 8:15pmStories: 1) Who's Carl This Time 2) Panel Round One 3) Bluff The Listener 4) Not My Job: Coach Muffet McGraw Gets Quizzed On Tuffets 5) Panel Round Two 6) Limericks 7) Lightning Fill In The Blank 8) Prediction