Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Follow Election 2012 with Michigan Radio
Welcome to Michigan Radio’s coverage page for the 2012 Election.
If you’re looking for more information to help with your decisions, you can read our collection of stories about key races featured below.
You can also check out our Guide to the Ballot Proposals.