Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Michigan's student homelessness problem is growing
Stories from the North Woods
Reporter Jennifer Guerra traveled to the Upper Peninsula this summer, an area rich with history.
In her series, "Stories from the North Woods," we’ll take a trip back in time with the sounds of the Copper Country. We’ll hop a boat to Rabbit Island, home to a new artist residency program. We’ll hear how old downtown movie theaters are getting a new lease on life, and we’ll visit the mining town of Calumet, where artists are now setting up shop.