Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
That's What They Say
Funner, snuck, and LOL are all things that we're hearing people say these days.
That's What They Say is a new weekly segment on Michigan Radio that explores our changing language.
University of Michigan English Professor Anne Curzan studies linguistics and the history of the English language.
Each week she'll discuss why we say what we say with Michigan Radio Weekend Edition host Rina Miller.
"That's What The Say" airs Sundays at 9:35 a.m. on Michigan Radio and you can podcast it here.