Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
That's What They Say
Funner, snuck, and LOL are all things that we're hearing people say these days.
That's What They Say is a new weekly segment on Michigan Radio that explores our changing language.
University of Michigan English Professor Anne Curzan studies linguistics and the history of the English language.
Each week she'll discuss why we say what we say with Michigan Radio Weekend Edition host Rina Miller.
"That's What The Say" airs Sundays at 9:35 a.m. on Michigan Radio and you can podcast it here.