A West Michigan lawmaker wants the CEO of a major shoe manufacturer to testify in front of state House oversight committee. Wolverine Worldwide, which is based just north of Grand Rapids, is believed to be responsible for groundwater contamination in northern Kent County.
News Headlines from NPR
- Top Stories: Alabama Senate Election; Native Americans' Views On Health Care
- Firefighters In California Take Advantage Of Milder Winds
- What To Watch And What's At Stake In The Alabama Senate Race
- A Timeline Of Plot Twists And Bombshells: How We Got To Election Day In Alabama
- Deadline Is Friday For Most ACA Insurance Sign-Ups, With Important Exceptions