For hours, they kept stepping before the court, one after another, more than two dozen women and girls speaking directly to the man who sexually abused them as children. “I’ve been coming for you for a long time,” Kyle Stephens told Larry Nassar, her mother crying beside her.
News Headlines from NPR
- 'Racial Impostor Syndrome': Here Are Your Stories
- Protesting Is Uncomfortable. Should It Be Easier?
- As Mueller Investigation Has Become Politicized, Americans Are Split On Its Fairness
- Here's Just How Little Confidence Americans Have In Political Institutions
- Home Care Agencies Often Wrongly Deny Medicare Help To The Chronically Ill