Someday, a shooter will walk into a school, probably a suburban school, somewhere in Michigan, and blow teachers and students away, most likely with a weapon no civilian should be allowed to own. When that happens, don’t give me any credit for prophecy.
News Headlines from NPR
- U.S. Women's Hockey Team Reaches Gold Medal Game At Winter Olympics
- Adam Rippon Declines NBC's Job Offer — So He Can Stick With U.S. Olympic Team
- Russian Curler Is Suspected Of Doping At Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- 'Black Panther' Breaks Records And Barriers In Debut Weekend
- Trump Says FBI Missed 'Signals' Of Florida School Shooting Because Of Russia Probe