Lawmakers in Lansing have been working on legislation in response to the Larry Nassar case. And while they’re at it, some say they might want to clarify who counts as a victim when it comes to giving impact statements at a defendant’s sentencing.
News Headlines from NPR
- How Happy Is The Country With The Biggest Gains In Happiness?
- Shooting At Maryland High School, At Least 2 Victims Injured
- Top Stories: New Texas Blast; U.K. Wants Search Warrant For Data Mining Firm
- WATCH: How A Tick Digs Its Hooks Into You
- Decline In Hunters Threatens How U.S. Pays For Conservation