Rapper Jon Connor says he’s "Flint to the bone." He was born and raised in the city, but moved to California around two years ago after he was signed to Dr. Dre’s music label: Aftermath.
What would you do if your tap water turned brown? If it gave your children a rash every time they took a bath? Or worse, what if it made them sick? Listen to our special documentary below, and hear the wild story about how the water in Flint became Not Safe To Drink.
- Gov. Snyder visits Catholic church to meet Latinos in Flint
- Flint businesses eligible for federal economic disaster loans
- Gov. Snyder defends response to Legionnaire's and Flint water suspicions
- Former state treasurer blames "hostility" toward Michigan cities for financial struggles
- PR expert: "No turning point in sight" in Gov. Snyder's handling of Flint water crisis
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.