Union members have been a key voting demographic in Michigan for decades. Historically, they’ve been a reliable voting bloc for Democrats. But in 2016, the Trump campaign hopes to change that. Hillary Clinton can pretty much write off Joe Kinder’s vote. He’s a retired Ford UAW worker. “As far as Clinton goes, she can’t be trusted," says Kinder. "I wouldn’t vote for her." Kinder, like other members of organized labor, believes the North American Free Trade Agreement, signed by former President...
News Headlines from NPR
- Formula One Boss Bernie Ecclestone's Mother-In-Law Is Kidnapped In Brazil
- The Olympic Storylines You Absolutely Need To Know
- Sun-Powered Airplane Completes Historic Trip Around The World
- 19 Die In Knife Attack At Care Facility West Of Tokyo
- Collards And Canoodling: How Helen Gurley Brown Promoted Premarital Cooking