We ask for this information so that we can contact
you with questions about the event, if necessary.
We will not display any of your information on our site.
The Michigan Radio online community calendar is provided as a public service for our audience. Michigan Radio reserves the right to publish or not publish events submitted to this calendar, or to make modifications or corrections to these submissions, as needed. To be included on this calendar, the event must meet the following criteria:
1) Event must be open to the public.
2) Event must be presented by a non-profit organization, unless otherwise approved by Michigan Radio.
3) Fundraising events must benefit a non-profit organization, not an individual or for-profit entity.
4) Events should be considered to be of an overall interest or benefit to a majority of our audience.
5) Events must not be on behalf of political candidates or their committees, or advocating for specific political issues.
6) Michigan Radio reserves the right to refuse to post any event, at the sole discretion of the station.
Back to top