Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Public Insight Journalist
Essay/Analysis: Sports Commentator
Host, Stateside with Cynthia Canty
Mid Michigan Reporter/Producer
Sarah Cwiek - Detroit Reporter/Producer
Morning Edition Producer
Assistant News Director
Essay/Analysis: Political Commentator
Weekend Edition host
MPRN Capitol Reporter
Host - Middays
Reporter / Producer - Michigan Public Radio Network
Host - Morning Edition
West Michigan Reporter/Producer
Arts, Culture & Education Reporter/Producer
Host - All Things Considered
Reporter/Producer - The Environment Report
Michigan Radio contest entry rules
- Only one entry per person per contest.
- Participants in a Michigan Radio giveaway must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- There may only be one winner of any Michigan Radio contest per household during a 60 day period.
- Employees of Michigan Radio or the immediate families of such employees are not eligible to participate or win.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value. Each prize is expressly limited to the item(s) announced by the Station and does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions or expiration dates may apply.
- If tickets to a performance are awarded as a prize, Michigan Radio is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of the performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
- The promotion rules may be amended at any time by Michigan Radio management without prior notice.
- Prizewinners will be selected in a random selection method conducted by Michigan Radio. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail after the random selection. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event that a prize is mailed to the winner, winner assumes the risk of the prize's safe and timely arrival.
- Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners.
- Michigan Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against Michigan Radio related to the promotion.
- Contests are open to U.S. residents only