Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
Michigan Radio Sustainer FAQ
Email us at email@example.com or call toll free 1-866-203-1136 (weekdays 9 a.m., to 4:30 p.m.) to speak with a Member Services representative about these How To’s or any other questions you may have about your Sustaining Membership.
A Sustaining Gift allows you a convenient and efficient way to support the programs you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your bank account, credit card or debit card.
Sustainers make an ongoing monthly contribution -- which means we will continue to deduct money from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
Sustainers enjoy these benefits:
- Uninterrupted giving to Michigan Radio – your gift automatically renews each year.
- The satisfaction of making your contribution go further to support the services that you value.
- The convenience of regular contributions with the flexibility of making changes at any time.
- Fewer mailings – no more renewal letters
- Postage, paper and administrative cost savings – putting more of your contribution into the news and entertainment programs you value.
- Opportunity to request a thank-you gift each year.
If we are charging your credit or debit card, the date you are charged is the day after you make your pledge, and will be on the same day each month. You do have the option of changing the day should you find it necessary.
If we are directly debiting your checking account, that transaction will take place on the 10th of each month.
Contribution information and methods can be changed:
You can change or update your credit card or other payment method at any time by contacting Member Services.
Temporarily stop a Sustaining Gift:
Contact Member Services to suspend your Sustaining gift payments at any time, just let us know when you are ready to resume.
Permanently stop a Sustaining Gift:
Contact Member Services to stop your Sustaining Gift at any time. If you are stopping it for a particular reason, please let us know why – your feedback will help us to make Sustaining gifts a more rewarding way to support Michigan Radio.
Sustainers may contribute on a yearly basis: You can be a Sustainer with an annual contribution that is automatically charged to your account each year. Please contact Member Services at 866-203-1136.
Request a thank-you gift:
You are eligible to receive a thank-you gift each year. Contact Member Services to let us know which gift you’d like and we’ll take care of the rest!
Modifying your gift during pledge drives:
Please call us at the station (866-203-1136), the call center personnel are not able to make those changes.
Relaying credit/debit card information to us: For the time being, you may email your new expiration dates to us. Should you need to give us a new card number, please call us at the station (866-203-1136).
Day Sponsor Eligibility: Sustainers are eligible for a Day Sponsor Message with their gift of $365.00 ($30.42 pr month) or more. Read More
Tax receipts: Tax receipts are issued by the Board of Regents of the University of Michigan. Consolidated receipts are issued mid to late January, and generally by email. Should you require a duplicate receipt for any year, please call the University at 888-518-7888.