Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "Tea Party thinking" is causing serious damage and threatens to cause much more
- Metro Detroit slammed by historic rainfall, flooding
- Michigan's infrastructure crumbling as lawmakers work to take away your vote on wolves
- How a Potawatomi tribe lost its culture and what it takes to bring it back
- Giving kids a better education matters; our future is doomed if we don't
Sarah Hulett became Michigan Radio's assistant news director in August 2011. For five years she was the station's Detroit reporter, and contributed to several reporting projects that won state and national awards.
Sarah considers Detroit to be a perfect laboratory for great radio stories, because of its energy, its struggles, and its unique place in America's industrial and cultural landscape.
Before coming to Michigan Radio, Sarah spent five years as state Capitol correspondent for Michigan Public Radio. She's a graduate of Michigan State University.
Contact Sarah Hulett at firstname.lastname@example.org.