Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Wed June 5, 2013
Ann Arbor natives create new social media site
When you hear the phrase "social media" and think of what that phrase represents--Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr and more--it seems strange to think that not even a decade ago, many of us had never even heard of "social media."
And with so many choices, you can find the social media site that truly reflects your interests and goals for social media networking.
And if you can't find one, you can come up with your own social media site. That is what native Ann Arborites Steve Clausnitzer and Mark Katakowski did with their new site called Hubski.
The two co-founders joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.