Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed June 5, 2013
Ann Arbor natives create new social media site
When you hear the phrase "social media" and think of what that phrase represents--Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr and more--it seems strange to think that not even a decade ago, many of us had never even heard of "social media."
And with so many choices, you can find the social media site that truly reflects your interests and goals for social media networking.
And if you can't find one, you can come up with your own social media site. That is what native Ann Arborites Steve Clausnitzer and Mark Katakowski did with their new site called Hubski.
The two co-founders joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.