Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 40 years after toxic mix-up, researchers continue to study Michiganders poisoned by PBB
- Living off the grid can be illegal
- Gov. Snyder may wish he'd followed Mitt Romney’s lead
- Michigan Radio brings NPR Presents: Water± to Detroit
- You'll hear things at new times when Michigan Radio's show clocks change on November 17
Arts & Culture
Sun January 6, 2013
Arab museum holds 8th annual film fest
An annual festival of movies from the Middle East is screening films rarely seen in the United States.
The schedule includes "1/2 Revolution," a personal look at a group of friends living in Cairo during the first days of the Egyptian uprisings that were part of the Arab Spring.
Other films include tales from Lebanon, the West Bank and Gaza, Morocco and Jordan.
All screenings take place in the museum's auditorium. Tickets are available in advance online or at the door.