Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- McLaren's plan to bypass rules for new hospital is sheer arrogance in nature
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Michigan Athletic Department embarrasses while trying to fill seats
Arts & Culture
Sun January 6, 2013
Arab museum holds 8th annual film fest
An annual festival of movies from the Middle East is screening films rarely seen in the United States.
The schedule includes "1/2 Revolution," a personal look at a group of friends living in Cairo during the first days of the Egyptian uprisings that were part of the Arab Spring.
Other films include tales from Lebanon, the West Bank and Gaza, Morocco and Jordan.
All screenings take place in the museum's auditorium. Tickets are available in advance online or at the door.