Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Fri April 8, 2011
Bringing Grand Rapids and Detroit together (video)
Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith hopped on a bus with community leaders from the Grand Rapids area this past Wednesday.
Their destination was Detroit. And their goal for the trip was "to build stronger bonds between Michigan’s two major population centers."
They left in the wee hours of the morning and arrived back in Grand Rapids around 2:30 a.m.
The trip organizers put this video together:
You can follow the twitter feed at #gr2detroit.