Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Mon June 17, 2013
Campaign to bring the 2014 X-Games to Detroit
Bring the X-Games for 2014 to Detroit.
That's what an impassioned pair of Detroit boosters is saying to ESPN.
They've launched an all-out campaign to get the sports network to choose the Motor City over three other contenders for the summer 2014 X-Games, which are ESPN's extreme sports answer to the Olympics.
Kevin Krease and Garret Koehler are the ones responsible for this bid to win over ESPN.
The two joined us in the studio to talk about their campaign.
Listen to the full interview above.