Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon June 17, 2013
Campaign to bring the 2014 X-Games to Detroit
Bring the X-Games for 2014 to Detroit.
That's what an impassioned pair of Detroit boosters is saying to ESPN.
They've launched an all-out campaign to get the sports network to choose the Motor City over three other contenders for the summer 2014 X-Games, which are ESPN's extreme sports answer to the Olympics.
Kevin Krease and Garret Koehler are the ones responsible for this bid to win over ESPN.
The two joined us in the studio to talk about their campaign.
Listen to the full interview above.