Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Mon June 17, 2013
Campaign to bring the 2014 X-Games to Detroit
Bring the X-Games for 2014 to Detroit.
That's what an impassioned pair of Detroit boosters is saying to ESPN.
They've launched an all-out campaign to get the sports network to choose the Motor City over three other contenders for the summer 2014 X-Games, which are ESPN's extreme sports answer to the Olympics.
Kevin Krease and Garret Koehler are the ones responsible for this bid to win over ESPN.
The two joined us in the studio to talk about their campaign.
Listen to the full interview above.