Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Wed May 28, 2014
The chairs of both major parties chime in from the Mackinac Policy Conference
The 2014 Mackinac Policy Conference began today at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.
Political and business leaders are gathering to discuss the major issues and challenges facing Michigan, and to hear from guest speakers.
Statewide elections are just five months away, so both parties have a lot of work to do between then and now.
We got the views from the Michigan leaders of both parties.
Joining us from Mackinac Island, we welcomed the chair of the Michigan Republican Party, Bobby Schostak, and the chair of the Michigan Democratic Party, Lon Johnson.
*Listen to the interviews above.