Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Politics & Government
Wed February 6, 2013
A conversation with Lisa Howze, Detroit mayoral candidate
It was the first campaign ad from one of the newest entries to Detroit’s mayoral race. During Sunday’s Super Bowl, Detroiters heard from Lisa Howze, a certified public accountant. Howze says her background in audit and municipal finance, and her experience as a former Democratic state representative makes her a good candidate.