Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Politics & Government
Wed February 6, 2013
A conversation with Lisa Howze, Detroit mayoral candidate
It was the first campaign ad from one of the newest entries to Detroit’s mayoral race. During Sunday’s Super Bowl, Detroiters heard from Lisa Howze, a certified public accountant. Howze says her background in audit and municipal finance, and her experience as a former Democratic state representative makes her a good candidate.