Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed November 30, 2011
A conversation with Michael Brown, Flint's new emergency manager
Governor Rick Snyder yesterday named Michael Brown emergency manager for the city of Flint.
Brown is very familiar with Flint. He served as Flint’s temporary mayor when former mayor Don Williamson abruptly resigned.
Michigan Radio's Jennifer White spoke with Mr. Brown about his new appointment.