Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
Wed November 30, 2011
A conversation with Michael Brown, Flint's new emergency manager
Governor Rick Snyder yesterday named Michael Brown emergency manager for the city of Flint.
Brown is very familiar with Flint. He served as Flint’s temporary mayor when former mayor Don Williamson abruptly resigned.
Michigan Radio's Jennifer White spoke with Mr. Brown about his new appointment.