Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Wed November 30, 2011
A conversation with Michael Brown, Flint's new emergency manager
Governor Rick Snyder yesterday named Michael Brown emergency manager for the city of Flint.
Brown is very familiar with Flint. He served as Flint’s temporary mayor when former mayor Don Williamson abruptly resigned.
Michigan Radio's Jennifer White spoke with Mr. Brown about his new appointment.