Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Wed November 30, 2011
A conversation with Michael Brown, Flint's new emergency manager
Governor Rick Snyder yesterday named Michael Brown emergency manager for the city of Flint.
Brown is very familiar with Flint. He served as Flint’s temporary mayor when former mayor Don Williamson abruptly resigned.
Michigan Radio's Jennifer White spoke with Mr. Brown about his new appointment.