Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon November 1, 2010
Countdown to Election Day
With one day to go before Election Day, the candidates running for Governor will spend the day traveling around the state getting out their campaign messages. Democratic nominee Virg Bernero will start his day in Detroit and end it in Lansing. Republican candidate Rick Sndyer will make stops in Portland and Ann Arbor.
The candidates were busy yesterday as well. Bernero spent Sunday visiting Detroit-area churches while Snyder traveled from Traverse City to Grand Rapids meeting with voters.
A poll released last week by EPIC-MRA showed Snyder leading Bernero 55% to 37%.