Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Wed April 16, 2014
With deals made with creditors, what's next in Detroit's bankruptcy?
It's turning into a momentous week in Detroit's quest to exit bankruptcy.
First came a deal with two global banks: UBS and Bank of America.
Then, an agreement with leaders of Detroit's retired police and firefighters.
That was followed late yesterday by a settlement with the remaining Detroit retirees.
Daniel Howes, a business columnist with The Detroit News, talks with us about the next challenges in the Detroit bankruptcy saga.
Politics & Government