Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Thu June 5, 2014
Detroit wins "grand bargain," but questions remain
It was a big win for Detroit's bankruptcy struggle when the state Senate approved that $195 million rescue package earlier this week. That vote "sealed the deal" on the state's piece of the so-called "grand bargain."
But is the complicated and precarious deal a reality yet?
As Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes explained on the show today, the answer is "no."
*Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government