Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- In this morning's news...
Thu June 20, 2013
Detroit's possible bankruptcy may hit city retirees the hardest
It's Thursday, which means it’s time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
As the story of Detroit's possible---and many say likely---bankruptcy continues to unfold, we keep hearing that many people are going to feel financial hardship. And when you look at all the possible parties who will be feeling the pain, it seems that some of the most vulnerable are city retirees.
Daniel Howes joined us in the studio today to discuss what bankruptcy will mean for Detroit residents.
Listen to the full interview above.