Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
Thu June 20, 2013
Detroit's possible bankruptcy may hit city retirees the hardest
It's Thursday, which means it’s time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
As the story of Detroit's possible---and many say likely---bankruptcy continues to unfold, we keep hearing that many people are going to feel financial hardship. And when you look at all the possible parties who will be feeling the pain, it seems that some of the most vulnerable are city retirees.
Daniel Howes joined us in the studio today to discuss what bankruptcy will mean for Detroit residents.
Listen to the full interview above.