Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Thu June 20, 2013
Detroit's possible bankruptcy may hit city retirees the hardest
It's Thursday, which means it’s time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
As the story of Detroit's possible---and many say likely---bankruptcy continues to unfold, we keep hearing that many people are going to feel financial hardship. And when you look at all the possible parties who will be feeling the pain, it seems that some of the most vulnerable are city retirees.
Daniel Howes joined us in the studio today to discuss what bankruptcy will mean for Detroit residents.
Listen to the full interview above.