Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Mon November 7, 2011
Don't forget, Election Day is tomorrow! (a resource to help)
Update 9:16 a.m.
Our Facebook users are not having much luck with this resource. Some are seeing their ballot, while others are not. This message appears when searching on Publius:
Due to limited resources in 2011, only some jurisdictions have interactive sample ballot information. All polling locations are current. We hope to have everything back where it should be in 2012.
Monday, November 7, 5:14 p.m.
Election Day is tomorrow.
Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m in Michigan.
It's an easy-to-miss election because there are not a lot of high profile campaigns going on, but there are likely some important local issues in your area.
Here's a resource that might help with your election research:
Publius - find out what's on your ballot
Publius is a great resource.
Enter your name and city and up pops your polling location and it shows you what exactly will be on your ballot.
A good place to start. If the issues don't look familiar, more research is warranted.