Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Tue October 29, 2013
Father-daughter duo embark on new adventure — starting a band
Traditional wisdom has it that kids aren’t especially into their parents’ music.
But that’s not the case for Sandor and Emily Slomovits of Ann Arbor. Just this year Emily released an album with her father San, “Innocent When You Dream.”
The daughter-dad duo has been making the rounds, sharing the stage at venues like The Ark in Ann Arbor.
Listen to the full interview above.
Arts & Culture
Politics & Culture