Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Tue October 29, 2013
Father-daughter duo embark on new adventure — starting a band
Traditional wisdom has it that kids aren’t especially into their parents’ music.
But that’s not the case for Sandor and Emily Slomovits of Ann Arbor. Just this year Emily released an album with her father San, “Innocent When You Dream.”
The daughter-dad duo has been making the rounds, sharing the stage at venues like The Ark in Ann Arbor.
Listen to the full interview above.
Arts & Culture
Politics & Culture