Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Tue October 29, 2013
Father-daughter duo embark on new adventure — starting a band
Traditional wisdom has it that kids aren’t especially into their parents’ music.
But that’s not the case for Sandor and Emily Slomovits of Ann Arbor. Just this year Emily released an album with her father San, “Innocent When You Dream.”
The daughter-dad duo has been making the rounds, sharing the stage at venues like The Ark in Ann Arbor.
Listen to the full interview above.
Arts & Culture
Politics & Culture