Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Sat January 12, 2013
Ferguson re-elected chairman of Michigan State University board
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) - Joel Ferguson has been re-elected to a fourth two-year term as chairman of the Michigan State University Board of Trustees.
At a special meeting Friday, the board also elected Brian Breslin of Williamston to a two-year term as vice chairman.
Ferguson first was elected to the MSU board in 1986. The Lansing resident was elected again in 1996, 2004 and 2012. He was elected board chairman in 1992, 2007 and 2010.
Ferguson is the co-founder of F & S Development Company.
Breslin was elected to the board in 2010. Until his retirement in 2006, he was the senior vice president of human resources and government relations at Meijer Incorporated.