Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
Thu January 6, 2011
Forecast: Get ready for snow
Today: snow is likely across the state. West and Mid Michigan could see up to three inches of snow by the end of the day; the Southeast is likely to get around an inch.
Tonight: the snow continues. Parts of the state around Holland and Kalamazoo could see an addition 2 to 5 inches of snow. Mid Michigan could get another 1 to 3 inches and the Southeast will see occasional snow showers with additional accumulations of around an inch.
Tomorrow: more snow. West Michigan could see another 2-5 inches. Another 2-4 inches is expected in parts of Mid Michigan and the Southeast is predicted to get another 1-2 inches.
Meanwhile, a lake effect snow advisory will go into effect this afternoon through tomorrow for parts of West and Mid Michigan.