Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Tue November 2, 2010
Freep says Snyder heading for lopsided win
The Detroit Free Press is reporting that Rick Snyder is heading for a lopsided win "as GOP tidal wave looms."
Republican Rick Snyder headed toward a landslide victory in the race for governor over Democrat Virg Bernero, leading a possible Republican sweep of statewide offices, according to a Free Press automated poll of 2,000 voters statewide.
The poll by EPIC/MRI of Lansing questioned 2,000 voters who said they voted in today’s election in person or by absentee ballot.