Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Tue November 2, 2010
Freep says Snyder heading for lopsided win
The Detroit Free Press is reporting that Rick Snyder is heading for a lopsided win "as GOP tidal wave looms."
Republican Rick Snyder headed toward a landslide victory in the race for governor over Democrat Virg Bernero, leading a possible Republican sweep of statewide offices, according to a Free Press automated poll of 2,000 voters statewide.
The poll by EPIC/MRI of Lansing questioned 2,000 voters who said they voted in today’s election in person or by absentee ballot.