Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Tue November 2, 2010
Freep says Snyder heading for lopsided win
The Detroit Free Press is reporting that Rick Snyder is heading for a lopsided win "as GOP tidal wave looms."
Republican Rick Snyder headed toward a landslide victory in the race for governor over Democrat Virg Bernero, leading a possible Republican sweep of statewide offices, according to a Free Press automated poll of 2,000 voters statewide.
The poll by EPIC/MRI of Lansing questioned 2,000 voters who said they voted in today’s election in person or by absentee ballot.