Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Thu May 22, 2014
Healthy Michigan plan is on track for enrollee sign-up
The federal health care exchange for private insurance under the Affordable Care Act closed on March 31.
The very next day, the attention turned to Healthy Michigan, the state's expanded Medicaid system for some 477,000 low-income Michiganders.
It looks like the state's Healthy Michigan plan is on track for enrollee sign-up.
Don Hazaert is the director of Michigan Consumers for health care, which helps people sign up for the coverage.
*Listen to the full interview above.