Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Issues & Ale
Thu October 18, 2012
Issues & Ale: Election Night Viewing Party
Tuesday, November 6, 8:00 PM-11:00 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings
205 S. State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Join Michigan Radio, The Center for Michigan, and the University of Michigan Ford School of Public Policy for a special "Issues & Ale" event, as we watch and listen to the election results roll in from across Michigan and the nation. Michigan Radio’s Lester Graham will host the event, and be joined by experts and pundits who will handicap the races, and tell us what the results mean...for our state and the U.S. We’ll have live updates from Michigan Radio reporters covering the various races across the state, and you can test your knowledge and win great prizes by playing election trivia.
Admission is free, and we suggest getting there early to get a good seat.
Issues and Ale is an event series co-sponsored by Michigan Radio and the Center for Michigan designed to engage people in conversations about important issues facing Michigan... in an informal atmosphere. Stop by, have a drink, and join in the discussion.