Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
Issues & Ale
Thu October 18, 2012
Issues & Ale: Election Night Viewing Party
Tuesday, November 6, 8:00 PM-11:00 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings
205 S. State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Join Michigan Radio, The Center for Michigan, and the University of Michigan Ford School of Public Policy for a special "Issues & Ale" event, as we watch and listen to the election results roll in from across Michigan and the nation. Michigan Radio’s Lester Graham will host the event, and be joined by experts and pundits who will handicap the races, and tell us what the results mean...for our state and the U.S. We’ll have live updates from Michigan Radio reporters covering the various races across the state, and you can test your knowledge and win great prizes by playing election trivia.
Admission is free, and we suggest getting there early to get a good seat.
Issues and Ale is an event series co-sponsored by Michigan Radio and the Center for Michigan designed to engage people in conversations about important issues facing Michigan... in an informal atmosphere. Stop by, have a drink, and join in the discussion.