Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon March 12, 2012
It's Monday, here is something beautiful
Here’s what you do: Click on the video, and pop it out to full screen.
As you watch, remind yourself that this is the place they call the Rust Belt.
Remind yourself that this is the place that cannot keep its talented young people, because they say it’s too cold.
Remind yourself that they say those things.
Remind yourself that none of it is true.
Then, get back to work.