Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Issues & Ale
Thu December 12, 2013
Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: It's Just Politics
Issues & Ale: It's Just Politics
Tues, Dec. 10, 7:00pm
Zoobie's Old Town Tavern,
611 E. Grand River, Lansing, MI 48906
The hosts of Michigan Radio's popular It's Just Politics headed to the state capital for this live Issues & Ale event. Michigan Public Radio Network Capitol Bureau Chief Rick Pluta and Michigan Radio’s resident political junkie Zoe Clark anchored this fast paced spin around Michigan politics and a look at the top issues being discussed in Lansing. They were joined by Chad Livengood from the Detroit News Lansing Bureau.