Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Support Michigan Radio
Thu July 19, 2012
In Lieu of Gifts
IMPORTANT TAX YEAR DEADLINE INFORMATION
For 2012 charitable deductions and credits, the IRS has ruled that credit card gifts are deductible only in the year the bank processes the transaction. To be processed for tax year 2012, credit card gifts by mail must reach us by December 15th; OR you may call (888) 518-7888 (toll free) or (734) 647-6179 (local), before Monday, December 31st at 3pm. You can also make your gift online Click Here. Your gift by check must be
postmarked by December 31, 2012.
Are you the person on everyone’s list who has everything? You may wish to consider offering an “in lieu of gifts” option at your next birthday, holiday or celebration. Include in the invitation your desire to have guests make a contribution to Michigan Radio in your name in lieu of gifts. You’ll be helping your public radio station grow the resources it needs to remain strong.
Friends can contribute from this page or send checks or credit card gifts payable to:
535 W. William Street, Suite 110
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103.