Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Arts & Culture
Fri January 31, 2014
Listen to music from the whole Ann Arbor Folk Festival line up
The Ark started the Ann Arbor Folk Festival in 1977. In nearly all of the past lineups, you'll find big names and local artists.
The festival is happening this weekend at Hill Auditorium. Both the Friday and Saturday shows are sold out.
So, if you didn't get tickets in time, or you can't afford them, or the roads are too bad, or you had no idea that this existed, or you are lazy, you can listen to all the artists here.
(I've constructed this list based on the list the Ark released, which they say is subject to change.)
Here's what you can hear on Friday:
Pearl and the Beard
Justin Townes Earle
The Appleseed Collective
(They visited Michigan Radio earlier this week.)
Thao and The Get Down Stay Down
Iron and Wine
Here's the Saturday night schedule:
The Crane Wives
(From Grand Rapids, Michigan)
Pigpen Theatre Co.
Big Sandy and His Fly-Rite Boys
The MC for the festival is Seth Walker.
-- Lucy Perkins, Michigan Radio Newsroom
Arts & Culture