Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Arts & Culture
Fri January 31, 2014
Listen to music from the whole Ann Arbor Folk Festival line up
The Ark started the Ann Arbor Folk Festival in 1977. In nearly all of the past lineups, you'll find big names and local artists.
The festival is happening this weekend at Hill Auditorium. Both the Friday and Saturday shows are sold out.
So, if you didn't get tickets in time, or you can't afford them, or the roads are too bad, or you had no idea that this existed, or you are lazy, you can listen to all the artists here.
(I've constructed this list based on the list the Ark released, which they say is subject to change.)
Here's what you can hear on Friday:
Pearl and the Beard
Justin Townes Earle
The Appleseed Collective
(They visited Michigan Radio earlier this week.)
Thao and The Get Down Stay Down
Iron and Wine
Here's the Saturday night schedule:
The Crane Wives
(From Grand Rapids, Michigan)
Pigpen Theatre Co.
Big Sandy and His Fly-Rite Boys
The MC for the festival is Seth Walker.
-- Lucy Perkins, Michigan Radio Newsroom
Arts & Culture