Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Arts & Culture
Fri July 13, 2012
Listeners and readers weigh in about what State of Opportunity should cover next
Michigan Radio's new State of Opportunity project just capped off its busy launch week, and we want your feedback.
We are relying on you for insights, questions and story ideas to help us tell complicated and important stories about childhood poverty in Michigan. Maybe you have a question, comment or a story idea for the project? We'd like to hear it.
Visit the State of Opportunity website to see what some readers and listeners are already saying.