Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Fri May 13, 2011
Looks like rain this weekend
Look at the forecast for the weekend around the state and here's what you're likely to find:
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Grand Rapids
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Detroit
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Kalamazoo
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Flint
So... looks like rain.
Temperatures will drop as well - going from highs in the low 80s or upper 70s, to highs in the low 60s or upper 50s.
"It’s May; it’s not the middle of summer yet, we’re still transitioning into the warmer summer months."
And we were so close! Ah well, enjoy the warmth today, and the rain over the weekend.