Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Fri May 13, 2011
Looks like rain this weekend
Look at the forecast for the weekend around the state and here's what you're likely to find:
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Grand Rapids
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Detroit
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Kalamazoo
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Flint
So... looks like rain.
Temperatures will drop as well - going from highs in the low 80s or upper 70s, to highs in the low 60s or upper 50s.
"It’s May; it’s not the middle of summer yet, we’re still transitioning into the warmer summer months."
And we were so close! Ah well, enjoy the warmth today, and the rain over the weekend.