Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Fri May 13, 2011
Looks like rain this weekend
Look at the forecast for the weekend around the state and here's what you're likely to find:
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Grand Rapids
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Detroit
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Kalamazoo
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm - Flint
So... looks like rain.
Temperatures will drop as well - going from highs in the low 80s or upper 70s, to highs in the low 60s or upper 50s.
"It’s May; it’s not the middle of summer yet, we’re still transitioning into the warmer summer months."
And we were so close! Ah well, enjoy the warmth today, and the rain over the weekend.