Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Support Michigan Radio
Thu July 19, 2012
You can increase your gift to Michigan Radio by making use of your company's matching gift program. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name in the search box below.
If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Note: Matching gifts from employers are not eligible to be included in pledge payments. Gift pledges to Michigan Radio may be fulfilled only through payments from the donors ofthe gifts.