Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Wed September 25, 2013
Michigan auto insurance might get an overhaul
The Michigan Legislature is considering bills that would overhaul auto insurance in the state.
There are several aspects to this. Jake Neher with the Michigan Public Radio Network joined us today to help us wade through what has been proposed.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government