Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
Wed September 25, 2013
Michigan auto insurance might get an overhaul
The Michigan Legislature is considering bills that would overhaul auto insurance in the state.
There are several aspects to this. Jake Neher with the Michigan Public Radio Network joined us today to help us wade through what has been proposed.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government