Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Wed May 9, 2012
Michigan children open up in kindness journals
Every Monday Christina Shockley talks with someone who’s trying to make change in their community, and find out why they’re doing it.
In January, each elementary school student in Muskegon County received a journal. In that journal, they wrote about their daily acts of kindness. Bill Page came up with the idea. He’s a children’s book author and former superintendent. Page spoke with Christina Shockley as part of our, "Seeking Change" series.