Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
Wed May 9, 2012
Michigan children open up in kindness journals
Every Monday Christina Shockley talks with someone who’s trying to make change in their community, and find out why they’re doing it.
In January, each elementary school student in Muskegon County received a journal. In that journal, they wrote about their daily acts of kindness. Bill Page came up with the idea. He’s a children’s book author and former superintendent. Page spoke with Christina Shockley as part of our, "Seeking Change" series.