Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Wed May 9, 2012
Michigan children open up in kindness journals
Every Monday Christina Shockley talks with someone who’s trying to make change in their community, and find out why they’re doing it.
In January, each elementary school student in Muskegon County received a journal. In that journal, they wrote about their daily acts of kindness. Bill Page came up with the idea. He’s a children’s book author and former superintendent. Page spoke with Christina Shockley as part of our, "Seeking Change" series.