Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Wed May 9, 2012
Michigan children open up in kindness journals
Every Monday Christina Shockley talks with someone who’s trying to make change in their community, and find out why they’re doing it.
In January, each elementary school student in Muskegon County received a journal. In that journal, they wrote about their daily acts of kindness. Bill Page came up with the idea. He’s a children’s book author and former superintendent. Page spoke with Christina Shockley as part of our, "Seeking Change" series.