Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Sun February 2, 2014
Michigan officials processing home heating credits
LANSING, Mich. (AP) - State officials say they are processing credits to help low-income customers with their winter energy bills.
The Michigan Public Service Commission said this week that state treasury officials have mailed instruction booklets and forms pertaining to the Michigan Home Heating Credits for the 2013 tax year.
The materials also are available online and at many libraries, post offices and Department of Human Services' branch offices.
The average credit for last year was $124.
Politics & Government