Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Sun February 2, 2014
Michigan officials processing home heating credits
LANSING, Mich. (AP) - State officials say they are processing credits to help low-income customers with their winter energy bills.
The Michigan Public Service Commission said this week that state treasury officials have mailed instruction booklets and forms pertaining to the Michigan Home Heating Credits for the 2013 tax year.
The materials also are available online and at many libraries, post offices and Department of Human Services' branch offices.
The average credit for last year was $124.
Politics & Government