Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Sun February 2, 2014
Michigan officials processing home heating credits
LANSING, Mich. (AP) - State officials say they are processing credits to help low-income customers with their winter energy bills.
The Michigan Public Service Commission said this week that state treasury officials have mailed instruction booklets and forms pertaining to the Michigan Home Heating Credits for the 2013 tax year.
The materials also are available online and at many libraries, post offices and Department of Human Services' branch offices.
The average credit for last year was $124.
Politics & Government