Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Thu November 21, 2013
The Michigan Opera Theatre is a gem in Detroit
Detroit sure has seen its share of challenges in the past
The founder of the MOT is Dr. David DiChiera.
He’s recently been named the 2013 Kresge Eminent Artist. That prize is the Kresge Foundation’s annual lifetime achievement award in the Arts.
It’s been called the most prestigious local prize in the field of culture. David, We welcomed David to the program today.
*Listen to the audio above.