Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Thu July 11, 2013
Michigan is seeing a slowdown in home foreclosures
Michigan's home foreclosure rate is tumbling.
During the Great Recession, Michigan's foreclosure rate was among the nation's highest and, at times, the highest in the nation.
Today, Michigan ranks 15th.
Put it another way: Our home foreclosure rate is half of what it was six months ago.
Daren Bloomquist is with Realty Trac and he joined us today from their offices in California.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government