Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Thu July 11, 2013
Michigan is seeing a slowdown in home foreclosures
Michigan's home foreclosure rate is tumbling.
During the Great Recession, Michigan's foreclosure rate was among the nation's highest and, at times, the highest in the nation.
Today, Michigan ranks 15th.
Put it another way: Our home foreclosure rate is half of what it was six months ago.
Daren Bloomquist is with Realty Trac and he joined us today from their offices in California.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government