Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
Thu July 11, 2013
Michigan is seeing a slowdown in home foreclosures
Michigan's home foreclosure rate is tumbling.
During the Great Recession, Michigan's foreclosure rate was among the nation's highest and, at times, the highest in the nation.
Today, Michigan ranks 15th.
Put it another way: Our home foreclosure rate is half of what it was six months ago.
Daren Bloomquist is with Realty Trac and he joined us today from their offices in California.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government