Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Thu July 11, 2013
Michigan is seeing a slowdown in home foreclosures
Michigan's home foreclosure rate is tumbling.
During the Great Recession, Michigan's foreclosure rate was among the nation's highest and, at times, the highest in the nation.
Today, Michigan ranks 15th.
Put it another way: Our home foreclosure rate is half of what it was six months ago.
Daren Bloomquist is with Realty Trac and he joined us today from their offices in California.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government