Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Thu July 11, 2013
Michigan is seeing a slowdown in home foreclosures
Michigan's home foreclosure rate is tumbling.
During the Great Recession, Michigan's foreclosure rate was among the nation's highest and, at times, the highest in the nation.
Today, Michigan ranks 15th.
Put it another way: Our home foreclosure rate is half of what it was six months ago.
Daren Bloomquist is with Realty Trac and he joined us today from their offices in California.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government