Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Tue April 15, 2014
Michigan's innovative past could be key for its future
As Michigan struggles back to economic health, there is plenty of talk about innovators, entrepreneurs and risk-takers being a big part of our recovery.
And that fits right in with Michigan's history.
Editor R.J. King recently wrote a piece for DBusiness looking at Michigan's history of innovations and inventions. He joins us today.
Listen to the full interview above.