Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Thu February 6, 2014
Mobile and Web app helps feed hungry children in Grand Rapids
Using the power of social media to do good – in this case, ordering a dessert or an appetizer and, in doing so, helping to feed a hungry child.
Our next guest has accomplished that with a mobile and Web app called FoodCircles currently up and running in Grand Rapids.
Jonathan Kumar is the managing director of FoodCircles and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.