Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu February 6, 2014
Mobile and Web app helps feed hungry children in Grand Rapids
Using the power of social media to do good – in this case, ordering a dessert or an appetizer and, in doing so, helping to feed a hungry child.
Our next guest has accomplished that with a mobile and Web app called FoodCircles currently up and running in Grand Rapids.
Jonathan Kumar is the managing director of FoodCircles and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.