Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Thu February 6, 2014
Mobile and Web app helps feed hungry children in Grand Rapids
Using the power of social media to do good – in this case, ordering a dessert or an appetizer and, in doing so, helping to feed a hungry child.
Our next guest has accomplished that with a mobile and Web app called FoodCircles currently up and running in Grand Rapids.
Jonathan Kumar is the managing director of FoodCircles and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.