Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Thu February 6, 2014
Mobile and Web app helps feed hungry children in Grand Rapids
Using the power of social media to do good – in this case, ordering a dessert or an appetizer and, in doing so, helping to feed a hungry child.
Our next guest has accomplished that with a mobile and Web app called FoodCircles currently up and running in Grand Rapids.
Jonathan Kumar is the managing director of FoodCircles and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.