Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Arts & Culture
Wed July 4, 2012
Odd bicycle draws stares in Ann Arbor
A big, red circular bicycle has been drawing stares on the streets of Ann Arbor. It's a seven-seat "conference bike" driven by Tom Bartlett.
Artist Eric Staller created this mobile piece of art in Amsterdam and sold it to Bartlett four years ago.
Michigan Radio intern Julia Smith-Eppsteiner went for a ride on the bike and produced this audio postcard.
Support for arts and cultural reporting on Michigan Radio comes in part from a grant from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts.