Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Arts & Culture
Wed July 4, 2012
Odd bicycle draws stares in Ann Arbor
A big, red circular bicycle has been drawing stares on the streets of Ann Arbor. It's a seven-seat "conference bike" driven by Tom Bartlett.
Artist Eric Staller created this mobile piece of art in Amsterdam and sold it to Bartlett four years ago.
Michigan Radio intern Julia Smith-Eppsteiner went for a ride on the bike and produced this audio postcard.
Support for arts and cultural reporting on Michigan Radio comes in part from a grant from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts.