Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Arts & Culture
Wed July 4, 2012
Odd bicycle draws stares in Ann Arbor
A big, red circular bicycle has been drawing stares on the streets of Ann Arbor. It's a seven-seat "conference bike" driven by Tom Bartlett.
Artist Eric Staller created this mobile piece of art in Amsterdam and sold it to Bartlett four years ago.
Michigan Radio intern Julia Smith-Eppsteiner went for a ride on the bike and produced this audio postcard.
Support for arts and cultural reporting on Michigan Radio comes in part from a grant from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts.