Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Arts & Culture
Wed July 4, 2012
Odd bicycle draws stares in Ann Arbor
A big, red circular bicycle has been drawing stares on the streets of Ann Arbor. It's a seven-seat "conference bike" driven by Tom Bartlett.
Artist Eric Staller created this mobile piece of art in Amsterdam and sold it to Bartlett four years ago.
Michigan Radio intern Julia Smith-Eppsteiner went for a ride on the bike and produced this audio postcard.
Support for arts and cultural reporting on Michigan Radio comes in part from a grant from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts.