Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Week in Review
Sat January 7, 2012
Saturday, January 7th, 2012
In this Saturday's Week in Review, Michigan Radio's Rina Miller speaks with Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry about the latest national unemployment numbers and what they mean for the 2012 presidential campaign, what to expect from the upcoming North American International Auto Show, and the Michigan ACLU's suit against the state's new ban on health benefits for some public employees' domestic partners.