Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Tue November 2, 2010
Schauer supporters try to stay optimistic despite trailing Walberg
The early numbers are not looking good for incumbent Democratic congressman Mark Schauer. Republican Tim Walberg holds a 4 percenatge point lead with more than a third of the votes counted so far. Schauer is only leading Walberg in Calhoun County. Still Schauer loyalists say they are ready for a long night. Schauer is talking with his supporters, but not the news media just yet. His campaign spokesman says they are waiting until more numbers are in.
Michigan's 7th district