Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Tue November 2, 2010
Schauer supporters try to stay optimistic despite trailing Walberg
The early numbers are not looking good for incumbent Democratic congressman Mark Schauer. Republican Tim Walberg holds a 4 percenatge point lead with more than a third of the votes counted so far. Schauer is only leading Walberg in Calhoun County. Still Schauer loyalists say they are ready for a long night. Schauer is talking with his supporters, but not the news media just yet. His campaign spokesman says they are waiting until more numbers are in.
Michigan's 7th district