Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue November 2, 2010
Schauer supporters try to stay optimistic despite trailing Walberg
The early numbers are not looking good for incumbent Democratic congressman Mark Schauer. Republican Tim Walberg holds a 4 percenatge point lead with more than a third of the votes counted so far. Schauer is only leading Walberg in Calhoun County. Still Schauer loyalists say they are ready for a long night. Schauer is talking with his supporters, but not the news media just yet. His campaign spokesman says they are waiting until more numbers are in.
Michigan's 7th district