Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Tue January 11, 2011
The search goes on for the next University of Michigan football coach
The search for the next University of Michigan head football coach will apparently not end in the Louisiana swamps. U of M Athletic Director David Brandon met Monday with Louisiana State University head coach Les Miles. But flew home empty handed.
U of M's search for a new Wolverine football coach started when it fired former coach Rich Rodriguez, after a least than stellar three year tenure in Ann Arbor.
There are other prospects. San Diego State University head coach Brady Hoke has described U of M as his dream job.