Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Living off the grid can be illegal
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Mon May 19, 2014
Should Michigan Democrats look for a new ally?
Should the Democratic Party in Michigan be looking for a new ally– one that is traditionally seen as having closer ties with the GOP?
MLive columnist Rick Haglund thinks the answer is yes. He thinks that Democrats in Michigan would be wise to join forces with big business.
And, Mark Brewer, former chair of the Michigan Democratic Party, agrees.
They both joined us on Stateside.
*Listen to the full interview above.