Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Mon May 19, 2014
Should Michigan Democrats look for a new ally?
Should the Democratic Party in Michigan be looking for a new ally– one that is traditionally seen as having closer ties with the GOP?
MLive columnist Rick Haglund thinks the answer is yes. He thinks that Democrats in Michigan would be wise to join forces with big business.
And, Mark Brewer, former chair of the Michigan Democratic Party, agrees.
They both joined us on Stateside.
*Listen to the full interview above.